Thursday 23 January 2014

Radio Advert Final Idea

From my first idea i have realized that my language used isn't short and simple which is what i found is key when making a radio advert.  So i have gone away and finished my script that i want to use:

*Phone Rings* 

Harry: 
'I'm so unprepared for tomorrow, what do you even take to a festival!?' 

Charlotte: 
'You need to go to 'Festupyourlife.com' 

*Jingle Plays* 

Professional Voice: 
"Festupyourlife.com. Offers you all the best yet affordable equipment for a festival.
 All at just a click of a button." 

Harry: 
'Wow! what a life saver'

Professional voice:
'Festupyourluife.com .. For all your festival needs'

This my final idea for my radio advert. Personally i think this is perfect as it gets straight to the point yet you hear all the important information that you need. Also I have made sure that I have included my jingle therefore making my advert recognizable to my target audience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment