Thursday 12 December 2013

Radio Advert Idea

For my radio advert i've decided to focus it around a phone call. However i need to decide what and who the phone call is between.

First idea:

*Phone rings

Harry: 
'Mum its horrible, every things ruined and wet.. HElP!' 

Mum:
'awh don't worry everything will be fine, its just because its your first festival' 

*Professional voice*
'No it wont, Harry should have gone to 'Festupyourlife.com. Offers you all the best yet affordable equipment for a festival. All at just a click of a button.'

*Plays Jingle*

Harry:
'wow, what a life saver!'

Professional voice* 
'Festupyourlife.com - For all your festival needs'

I defiantly like the idea of having a conversation however i feel thats my initial idea of having the phone call is very stereotypical. My terms and conditions i feel are professional enough all ready so i will have to make sure that i re-cap on this when working in my final idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment