Thursday 12 December 2013

Jingles

When doing my research i found that many companies have jingles. Jingles are used to help the audience remember the advert and used to identify them. They work similar to logos in the sense they make the product recognizable.

*FIND JINGLES AND PUT THEM IN*

I've decided to use the theme tune for 'Spice up your Life' but change the words that will relate to my service and only using around 10 seconds of it. The words will changed to...


'Every boy Every girl
Fest up your life 
All the people of the world
Fest up your life' 

The words in orange will be sung within a group excitedly, and the green lines will flip between a boy singing and a girl singing. This is to braoden my target audience and appeal to both female and male.

This is the clip i will be using.



To get the clip i needed i had to download the full song and use Premiere Pro to cut it down to the 10 second clip i needed.

 I did this by using the cutting tool dragging it to the bit i needed. 


My next task is to find two people, one boy, one girl, to actually sing that part. 


No comments:

Post a Comment