Tuesday 10 December 2013

Finalized slogan, logo and name

For my Final Idea I have decided to go with for my Company name and slogan: 

Festupyourlife.com - For all your festival needs.

As I am promoting a website i found that trying to find a logo was very hard. I have decided to simply use a flag to as steorotypically people take flags to festivals to help them find there tents. Here are some pictures of flags that i have considered using:

 


I have decided to go with the last flag as i feel the red is dominating, drawing in the audiences attention and it looks similar to the flags you take to a festival yet as its cartoon like there is a comical feel about it. 

I will edit in 'Festyupyourlife.com' on to the flag. This is pop up on my sponsorships and actual adverts along side with my jingle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment