Thursday 26 September 2013

Final Idea

After doing some research into all types of research i have decide that for my brief i am going to advertise a help service. 

My help service is going to be for people going to a festival needing help on what to take, what they need and much more advice. I decided to focus on a festival as initially i wanted to advertise an actual festival yet realise with the time and resources I have this is very unrealistic; i wouldn't be able to achieve what i expected. 

I have chosen to do it on Festivals as they interest me a lot and as i have attended many myself i have realised that there is no advice as to how to go about it and many people have learned how to go about it by experience and from others. Whereas if there was some type of advice it would help make peoples experience more pleasurable and easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment