Tuesday 10 September 2013

Music Video Package

Producing a music video is one of my Briefs. I have decided to watch a couple of 'Behind the scenes' clips to see what goes into creating a music video. 

I found that to make a good music video the majority of song tell a story to go with the lyrics however there is often a flash of the actual band or singer performing. Also lip-sinking has to be spot on to make it feel more real/effective and if done wrong can look unprofessional. 

Furthermore after watching documentaries on Directors of music videos, they ofter have a feel for music. I am not that interested into music in the same sense i just enjoy listening to it. 

After doing my research i have decided not to do this brief as i found i don't have much interest in it and  in connection to my final product in AS there wouldn't be many similarities therefore making me answer my evaluation questions difficult to answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment