Tuesday 10 September 2013

What Im hoping to achieve

From my progress from AS to A2 i am hoping to improve all 5 areas from last year. Them areas are: 
  • Digital Technology 
  • Creativity
  • Research and Planning 
  • Post Production 
  • Conventions from real media texts e.g. genre   
I feel that from last year my real improvements will be shown by my final product through myPost Production and use of Digital Technology. This is because at the beginning of AS i hadn't used technical equipment like a camera, tripod or had even used premier pro and was very inexperienced in editing. This will be interesting to see how much i have developed from my AS final product to my final A2 product where i would have had to do all postproduction my self taking on board the skills and advice i was given by my group members in AS.

Research and planning and my Creativity doesn't really worry me as shown in last years product i found that i excelled within them areas. However i am slightly worried that because of my lack in skills with Digital Technology. I feel that because of my confidence with using the equipment isn't strong as my confidence for planing I'm worried it will hold me back.

Overall I am hoping to over come my lack of confidence by using my creativity to achieve the best possible out come for my final product. This is consists of a lot of detailed planning and in-depth research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment